Saturday, April 1, 2017

April OMG: Early Hanukkah Project

Rarely do I get started on holiday sewing this far in advance but the quilted Hanukkah placemats I started in February are begging for binding so I put them on the schedule for April (Elm Street Quilts April OMG).
Elm Street Quilts OMG for April
And wouldn't they look great with some magic miter reversible napkins?  I will have to get some more of the dark blue that I am using in the binding to go with the Star of David fabric on the back.  I have yards of that to use up.  It was a holiday clearance fabric I indulged in too liberally.  ðŸ˜‰

4 comments:

Sharon - IN said...

Those place mats are looking good! And nice plans for fabrics and napkins. Looks like you shopped at the right time and place to hit that bargain. Have fun sewing.

Karen's Korner said...

Pretty and practical.

Patty said...

Getting holiday project done early is a great idea. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck on your project!

Jennifer said...

Love your placemats and the napkins will be perfect!